By Allison Pavlick
While you kicked back this weekend, we were busy mingling with the local fashion crowd at the Fashion Ball and Envision: Artopia. In our down time, we scoured the web for the latest fashion news. From the scorching desert of Palm Springs to the ring finger of a Hollywood heavyweight, we’ve rounded up the most stylish news from the last few days, and we’re here to fill you in.
- Following the brand’s massive Target collaboration last year, Missoni makes its latest team effort with Converse. The chevron-clad Chuck Taylors hit the web on Saturday. [T Magazine]
- While the audience of the Coachella Music Festival was listening to the hottest indie bands in Palm Springs over the weekend, the fashion world was watching their every style move. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Vogue commemorated the Titanic’s centennial on Saturday by resurfacing the story of one stylish passenger (fashion designer Lucile) and her venture aboard the ill-fated ship. [Vogue]
- Last week, Angelina Jolie was seen flashing a colossal gemstone on her left hand. On Friday, Brad Pitt’s manager confirmed the couple is officially tying the knot. The groom designed the ring himself. [Vulture]
- Accessories savant Rebecca Minkoff’s latest sunglasses collection, which has us begging for sunshine, is officially online and in stores. [Refinery29]